Friday, April 16, 2010

First meet!


I had my first meet for track. It was awesome!!! I mentioned the other day that my back was hurting. Well i did not do the high jump! :( OK i was happy i did not.
OK i got 1st place for hurtles with the time 10.05 i think? and i did the 55 meter dash, I was going to be the 100 meter dash but the UWS track is indoor so it is smaller. My dad said the i could get an i-touch if i got first in the hurtles, and i did but now he does not remember i do not like old peoples minds... these are bad pic. we had a video but it did not save. I Will try to get on Thursday that is the next meet.....

G2g Bye
p.s this a really bad pic. I was timing the kids with an i-phone. Every time they shot the gun i would push the button. I am not the best with the pushing the button thing. HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment