Monday, April 12, 2010

Glasses


I got new glasses today. I lost my other ones last week, and cannot find them. I love them they are bronze and fit my face so well!!!! I got to school around 12:30.
At Track I was high jumping. And i was about to get all the way over, and I fell right on top of the bar. And it heart bad. But i was going to take it like a woman.
Cuz there where boys there. you know how girls are like when boys are around LOL.
After we went to do sprints. And after about 4 sprints. I fell down on my knees, and started to cry. ( and i mean cry) My gym teacher was subbing for are Senior teacher( like in high school not old LOL). And he now hurts really really BAD. He thinks that i might have bruised my last 3 vertebra and my hip.... So now i am limping... Oh sammie had her x-ray thing and we have a NOT PG DOG :( but we might breed her in the summer. Sorry for a long post but it is sooooooo fun to write!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment