Saturday, April 24, 2010

Skating

We had a big day! Abby had a skating show. They where SO CUTE. I will put pic up tomorrow. She is at her 2nd show right now. They were doing "Life is a Highway"!

She is a great skater. Here are some pics of her. This is not the show. This was like 2 years ago.



She loves her coach.



She has sooo much fun doing it. It is like she just walks on ice.
The first time we got her out there was so funny! I think I might have a pic.
I found some here they are.



This one is SO CUTE



She is going to get SO good i have a feeling.
We know this one girl that skates practically every day.
Figure skating is more money than hockey costs. Her private coach. I don't know if any of you know, but David is now doing skating. And we think that they will become pare skaters. THat would be SO CUTE.



Have a fun night
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment