Thursday, April 29, 2010

Track

Om my gosh i had the most worst track meat ever!
It rained the hole time. I swearer that all the track kids Will be sick tomorrow.

OK so we got out of school at 2:45pm and we got all ready,and waded by the Dore for the bus. When the catch said kids come in side so all 35 of us did. And he told us
that are bus came at 2:20, and no buddy was there. So they went back to the bus barn and there where no buss es to tack us to Procter. So are coach called the barn. a dn said that we needed a bus and that we had a meet at 4:00pm. Lisson to this " WE DO NOT HAVE A BUS FOR YOU TILL 4:00 SORRY". Then the supperatented came and told the person to find a bus in 20 min or he had no job. So we had a cloquet bus come and
we where there at 3:50 we where going to be at 3:10. So i all most missed the 100meter hertels. SO i Did the 100 metter hertels and the 200 metter hertels and got frist in my heet. I did the 4+400 hundred reely and i did not do good. My knee ceps going out of place, and it hert supper bad. I whent to see the sports doc but he was not there.

Ok well sorry for the mist speller words i will fix them latter

No comments:

Post a Comment